- Five game balls (sent to each host by the CWPA)
- Score sheets for each game (sent to each host by the CWPA)
- One pair of regulation goals (either floating or stationary)
- Four chairs and one table for desk officials
- Official's table must be covered with a tablecloth
- If the institution is choosing to sell apparel and tickets, one additional table with tablecloth should be set up by the entrance
- Shot clocks, game clock, and scoreboard. If these are unavailable, stopwatches may be used instead of shot clocks and game clocks. A flip chart may be used for scoring.
- Teams purchasing equipment should patronize CWPA sponsors for the best deal and their continued support.