The CWPA searches area hotels to get the best combination of price, location and services by balancing cost per night with other factors. For example, a team may be able to stay cheaper 30 minutes from a school, but that is generally not desirable. Our basic parameters include:
- Distance: Within 20 minutes-preferably closer
- Cost: Totally dependent upon location. However, lower end of price range is desirable
- Property: Middle of the road quality unless cost is similar.
- Amenities: We look for free breakfast, complimentary rollaways
- Complimentary rooms: When possible, we try to get free rooms for officials
To book your hotel
What is a cutoff date?
This is the date that a hotel will release the rooms we have reserved to the general public.
If you fail to hold your rooms with a credit card prior to this date, you may end up paying more or staying somewhere else.
How should I handle events that I have not yet qualified for like the National Championship?
Make your reservations if you think you have a reasonable chance of qualifying. You can always cancel later.